Staging Your House
- Keep front and back yard maintained; cut grass, trim shrubs, edge gardens & walkways, weed and mulch.
- Add a fresh coat of interior paint using neutral colors.
- Update to compete with new construction.
- Shampoo carpeting, replace if necessary.
- Clean all floors and windows.
- Add dishes of potpourri or plug in air fresheners throughout the house with a light, clean sent.
- Make sure all appliances and fixtures are in good working order.
- Repair problems such as loose door knobs, cracked molding, leaking taps and toilets, squeaky doors, closets or screens.
- De-clutter rooms & closets of extra or large furniture and items you will not be using before you move.
- Make sure kitchen is spotless to include appliances inside and out, de-clutter countertops and organize items inside cabinets and pantry.
- Remove all rust or mildew, replace loose caulking or grout, and make sure lighting is bright but soft in all bathrooms.
- Clean out garage as much as possible, provide a strong overhead light, and tidy storage or work areas.
Please provide your name and email